Saturday 16 January 2016

My Family Values!


I am back writing my blog after a long break. If you want to see what I have been up to check out my YouTube channel where I have been filming with my family. 

Since writing my last blog, things have changed at home. My partner Samantha is now expecting our 5th child in April 2016. We are expecting another boy! 




One of my greatest joys in life is being a Father! Every day I work hard teaching my boys all the good things that my parents taught me.
I was born in Colombia, South America. I am one of ten children, in my culture family is one of the most important things. 




My Mum and Dad gave me a great childhood full of love and laughter. They taught me so much about how to treat and value other people. These are the values that I am now passing onto my boys. 


I teach my boys manners on a daily occurrence and I teach them how to treat myself, their Mum and their Brothers. Sometimes this is something that is easily overlooked by other parents. But I believe it is so important for my boys to treat others with respect. I want them to learn that by respecting and being kind to other people they will receive it back. 
In my life, I am constantly striving to be a better person, a better Father and a better partner. I believe that you reap what you sow. Therefore if someone is kind to me I will return it back to them. I am also a firm believer in karma. If you do something good you will be repaid but equally if you do something bad, there will be consequences. 

All of these things that I have learnt from my family as a child and that I am still learning now as an adult, I will pass them onto my boys. On a final note I leave you with this quote: “Never stop learning because life never stops teaching!” 






No comments:

Post a Comment